To overclock your windows mobile phone you need:
*batterystatus plus - this guy is badass, click here to donate to him
*i have no idea which phones are supported, please list phones that you try in the comments
Here is a zip of both.
Drag the .exe somewhere onto your phone (I put mine in the \windows\program files). That's it!
Configuring batterstatus plus:
- Settings>Today>BatteryStatus - click options on the right hand side
- Go to the Omap tab and make sure "overclock to speed" is checked. I also check "overlcok on wakeup" and "overclock after reboot"
- go to the cpu scaler tab.
- Max=221mhz (can safely go up to 231 but i keep it there to conserve batteries)
- Boost=234mhz (can safely go up to 286 but i keep it there to conserve batteries)